Residential Roofing Tulsa, OK: Repair Replacement Services | Home Prozz Roofing and Construction
Residential Roofing Services in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Need professional roofing contractors in Tulsa? If your home needs a new roof, repair or replacement, call the expert roofers at HomeProzz. Our professionals are licensed, bonded and insured, and stand by manufacturer warranties for your particular roof system and design. Whether you’re interested in composite asphalt shingles or metal seam roofing, our roofing services (link to roofing landing page) ensure your home is protected from the elements year-round.Call us at (918) 602-4602 for 24-hour on-site roof inspections in Tulsa today. Your Home. Our Prozz. Quality Guaranteed.
When You Need Roofing Contractors, Call The Experts @ Home Prozz
HomeProzz’s roofing specialists are trained to troubleshoot all types of roofs in the Tulsa area— we’re your one-stop shop for everything roofing and construction in Oklahoma. From simple leak detection and repair, to entire roof replacement and restoration, our comprehensive services leave your home looking beautiful and well protected during each season. Common residential roofing services include:
- New Installation – rafters & trusses; sheet material or sheathing (decks); metal flashing; asphalt shingles; cedar shakes; tile shingles; natural slate and more.
- Roof Repair & Replacement – damaged shingles; missing shingles; loose granules; leak detection & repair; defective metal flashing; exposed roof decks; clogged gutters; chimney flashing; venting; wood roof to composition conversions and more.
- Roof Maintenance – leak barriers; roof deck protection; loose shingles; attic ventilation; ice & water shields; rotted decking; skylights & siding; shutters, fascia & soffits; moss, mold & algae cleaning; tree and shrubbery damage; flashing & shingle deterioration and more.
- Vents & Flashing – gable vents; static vents; soffit vents; circular vents; exhaust vents; ridge vents; vent flashing; chimney flashing; power vents and more.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Call us anytime for more information on what services our residential roofing contractors offer.
Residential Roof Types We Design
HomeProzz proudly provides a wide range of roofing materials, with numerous color options to make your home uniquely yours. Although asphalt shingles and metal roofs are most commonly installed, we do offer more decorative and interesting options for your roof. To determine which type of system you’d like for your home, read the descriptions below and then call us with any questions you may have:
- Asphalt (3-tab) – Asphalt shingles, or composition shingles, are a popular choice for homeowners. Strip shingles, or 3-tab shingles, are rectangular and have only one tab size and shape. Because they consist of one layer, 3-tab shingles have a shorter lifespan than their architectural counterparts. 3-tab shingles are the most affordable option and have a 15-20 year lifespan.
- Asphalt (laminated) — Laminated asphalt singles, or architectural shingles, are layered and give a 3D appearance. Architectural shingles are twice as heavy as their 3-tab counterparts, making them more durable and wind-resistant. Architectural shingles can resemble cedar shakes, cost more than 3-tab, and have a longer lifespan of 20-30 years.
- Metal Roofs – Metal roofing systems (aluminum, steel, copper, tin) are becoming more popular and increasingly in demand. Metal roofs are highly durable and wind-resistant, and weigh significantly less than composition shingles. Beyond commercial use, metal shingles can be made to imitate cedar shakes and other designer shingles. They are more expensive than composition shingles but have a longer life span of 50+ years, and can even be installed over existing asphalt shingles. Common types include standing seam metal and corrugated metal roofing.
- Plastic Polymer – Plastic polymer roofs are made of durable and high-tech synthetic plastic material, making them fire and wind-resistant. They can be madeto imitate slate or wood shakes, and are light to moderate in weight. Plastic polymer shingles are moderate in cost and can be recycled when replaced.
- Tile Roofs – Clay tiles are made from natural clay and can resemble wood shakes or slate— very aesthetically pleasing (Spanish tile) and come in a variety of colors. Clay tiles are heavy and require reinforced framing for support, but, once installed, last for a long time and require little maintenance. Concrete tile roofs are made of cement and sand; heavy like clay tiles; last a long time; and also require little maintenance. Tile roofs are moderate to expensive in cost.
- Natural Slate – Slate roofs are beautiful, long-lasting, wind and fire-resistant and highly durable. However, slate is expensive and more difficult to install and repair. Imitation slate shingles are an option (cost about half of natural slate) and are made of recycled rubber, making them durable, maintainable and recyclable when replaced.
- Wood Shakes – Wood shingles and shakes are made from rot-resistant woods, with shingles being sawn and thicker shakes being split from wood blocks. Often made of cedar, wood shakes make for beautiful, rustic roofs that, when specifically treated, are made to be fire resistant. They are moderate in weight and cost.
- Roof Types & Brands – Tamko, GAF, CertainTeed, DECRA, IKO, Versico, Ludowici, Duro-Last, APOC, EcoStar, DaVinci, Eagle Roofing and more.
Debating which roofing option is best for your home? Perhaps you have more questions about life spans, warranties and costs… Our expert roofers are standing by and would love to answer your questions today.
Choose Home Prozz For Residential Roofers in Tulsa, OK
Hire HomeProzz’s roofing contractors, and enjoy professionalism at the next level. Whether it’s a roof repair, replacement or new installation, our specialists work with you from start to finish to get the job done right. And, with our “Make It Right Guarantee,” you never have to worry about mistakes. If we don’t get it right the first time, we’ll come back to make it right— guaranteed.
Call the best roofing company in Tulsa at (918) 602-4602 for your on-site or emergency inspection.
Your Home. Our Prozz. Quality Guaranteed.