Tulsa Roofing Contractors
Oklahoma’s #1 Company
When You Need The Best Roofers, Call The Experts @ Home Prozz
Are you searching for a reliable, honest contractor? Whether it’s new installation, repair, replacement, restoration, sealing or re-coating, you can count on our company to get the job done right— the first time. HomeProzz is Tulsa’s one-stop-shop for everything roofing and construction.
Call us at (918) 602-4602 to have your roof inspected by our residential roof experts today.
Fair and Upfront Pricing
Here When You Need Us
Are you a homeowner in need of roof repair services?
HomeProzz is the superior choice among Tulsa’s many roofing companies. We offer quality craftsmanship, providing contractors with extensive training who are up to date on latest industry standards. We inspect, design and repair all types of roofing materials, providing homeowners and property owners a range of styles and roof shingles to choose from.
Our all-inclusive services address, but are not limited to, the following:
- Residential Roofs – asphalt, composite, fiberglass, metal, tile, imitation slate, wooden slate, natural slate, roof vents & flashing.
- Roof Repair – missing shingles, nail pops, deteriorated gaskets, loose roof vents and more.
- Roof Replacement – new installation, restoration (sealing and re-coating), green roof options, gambrel roofs and more.
- Maintenance – flat & metal roofing, siding maintenance, gutters and more.
- Skylights – installation, leak detection & repair, flashing issues and more.
- Fascia & Soffits – installation, repair & replacement with engineered wood trim.
- Gutters – installation, repairs, replacements, cleanings and troubleshooting.
Our roofers in Tulsa are the best, and would just love to help you figure out the perfect material, style & design for your home or commercial building. We’ll help you sort through options, discussing pros and cons of each type of system, providing accurate pricing, and relaying both our and manufacturer warranty information per selection.
Fully licensed and insured, our contractors design a variety of roof types.
Determined by slope and framing strength, options for your home or building include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Asphalt Shingles – Also called composition shingles, this material made of an organic paper fiber mat or fiberglass, with asphalt fillers and mineral granule surfacing. Asphalt styles include rectangular strip shingles, in single (called 3-tab shingles) or two or more layers. Thicker laminated, multi-layered are called architectural shingles and have a 3D appearance. Composite shingles have a lifespan of 15-30 years.
- Metal Roofs – Long-lasting and highly wind-resistant, the benefits of metal roofing outweighs the initial cost. These systems have an average life span of 50+ years. Styles include steel, copper, aluminum, and tin or zinc alloy, and can be installed as standing seam, flat seam systems or corrugated sheet roofing. Innovative in design, metal roofs can be made to look like asphalt, tile, cedar shakes, slate or wood.
- Tile Shingles – Fire-resistant and heavy, tile roofs come in clay and concrete shingles. Tile shingles can be made to look like wood shakes or slate, and color is applied throughout entire tiles or simply to the surface. They are moderate to expensive in cost.
- Slate Roofing – Highly durable and wind and fire-resistant, slate roofs are made from natural slate rock (or imitation materials). They are long lasting and best for steeper slopes. Slate is one of the most expensive materials on the market, but looks absolutely stunning.
- Wood & Shake – Wood shingles and shakes are often made of cedar, and are rot-resistant. Wood shingles have a shorter lifespan and are moderate in cost. There’s nothing more “rustic” than the look of a classy wood roof.
Choose HomeProzz & Receive A Free, No-Obligation Estimate
Our roofing contractors treat your home or property the way you do: with respect, care and courtesy. And, with our “Make It Right Guarantee,” you can rest assured knowing your installation, repair or replacement will be 100% correct. If it’s not right the first time, we’ll come back and make it so— guaranteed.[spacer height=”5px”]
There are many Tulsa Roofing companies, but trust HomeProzz to care for you home like you do.
When you’re hiring roofers in Tulsa, OK, call our Prozz at (918) 602-4602.
HomeProzz proudly offers the best prices in the area, and provides clients with top-notch professionals who can guide you through the entire roofing process.
Call our friendly staff at (918) 602-4602, or click here to complete our contact form.