Need Plumbing Repair Services?
If you need a plumber to fix leaky pipes or unclog drains in your home, call HomeProzz to connect you to a trust plumbing repair company with the expertise to troubleshoot your plumbing problem.
From repairing a noisy furnace to replacing or upgrading your tankless hot water heater, our contractors handle residential and commercial plumbing service requests of all sizes.
The plumbers in the HomeProzz Network offer comprehensive plumbing services for all Tulsa homeowners including Bixby, OK, Jenks OK, Sapulpa OK, Broken Arrow OK and Glenpool OK.
Common service requests our plumbing repair service include:
• Toilet Repair – Is your toilet clogged, leaking or running? Let our plumbing experts diagnose your problem and help you save money in the process. We’ll explain water-saving options when replacing your toilet or upgrading with new toilet installation.
• Leaky Faucets – Dripping sounds or puddles under your sink? Faucet repair and replacement is a common request we receive. Our plumbing specialists install new sinks and water faucets, and are stocked with fixtures to replace loose or worn-out parts.
• Drain Cleaning – Experiencing clogged drainpipes? Whether you’re dealing with clogged shower drains, slow-draining sinks or bogged-up floor drains, we’ll fix the problem. Our specialists are trained for routine drain cleaning and full-service repair.
• Pipe Repair – From gas pipe repair on fittings, to repairs on PVC joints and pitted copper pipes from corrosion, our plumbing repair services cover it all.
• Leak Detection – Fixing leaky pipes is another common request. In addition to fixture repairs, our plumbing specialists will find copper pipe pinhole leaks or signs of corrosion before the problem gets worse or creates mold.
• Garbage Disposals – Disposal not working? If your garbage disposal is clogged up or not running at all, hire our expert plumbers to fix the problem. We regularly perform repair, replacement and new installation.
When you need a plumber to get the job done right, call HomeProzz to connect you to the right plumbing repair company. (918) 602-4602
Other Common Service Include:
• Water Heaters – Water heater service includes leak repair and emergency replacement. HomeProzz’s hot water heater inspections assess drain pans, sediment buildup and rust in your water tank. Whatever the problem, our contractors will help get your hot water back while informing on how to cut energy costs as well.
• Sump Pumps – Want a sump pump inspection? If your sump pump has failed or needs repair, let our plumbers fix the problem or perform replacement. If you’re interested in having a backup sump pump installed, we’ll help with that too.
• Sewer Lines – Let’s get to the root of your problem… Often the cause of sewer line backups, invasive roots are common and solved with a plumbing snake.
• Water Lines – Low water pressure, water discoloration or recurring wet spots in your yard? Hire our plumbing contractors to perform leak detection to find the problem. Roots, ground shifts and freezing conditions are likely factors necessitating repair.
• Video Inspections – Sometimes snaking sewer lines and pipes doesn’t cut it. For difficult jobs or repeat requests, we’ll diagnose your problem by inserting a camera through your pipes to find the exact cause of blockages and stoppages. This is important to also check the structural condition of your pipes.
• Preventative Maintenance – Avoid future plumbing problems with the preventative maintenance services of the plumbers in the HomeProzz Network. Our specialists ensure proper, effective functioning of your plumbing system: water heater inspection, garbage disposal troubleshooting, pipe insulation, home winterizations and more.
Serving the entire Tulsa Metro Area including - Bixby, Jenks, Broken Arrow, Glenpool, Sapulpa